1. We meet candidates in person to:
– understand candidates’ needs on a more personal level.
– help them prepare every step of the process successfully.
– ensure them that they will be placed in reputable schools in Korea.
2. We visit Korean schools before placement to:
– find schools that are the best fit for candidates.
– get more detailed information about potential employers.
– build mutual trust and long-term relationship with schools.
3. We build a sustainable community where:
– We can share our cultural experience, passion for education, and leadership skills.
– We can develop a network of good friends to build long-lasting friendship.
– We can give what we have learned back to our community.