1. Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language.
– By E2 visa law, candidates should have a citizenship from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the United States.
2. Hold a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
3. Have No Criminal Record. American applicants must submit FBI background check.
4. Be mentally and physically healthy.
5. Have a good command of the English language.
6. Have the ability and willingness to adapt to Korean culture and living.
7. Have a passion for education and enjoy teaching young students.