Duties at Private Schools
A teacher should perform the following duties:
– Plan and conduct classes, using textbooks, materials, course curriculum, and other resources.
– Assist in developing teaching materials, supplementary materials, tests, evaluations, and other programs related to English language teaching.
– Assist with out-of-classroom activities including field trips, school assemblies, as well as other extracurricular activities.
– Assist with and participate in activities including general faculty meetings, special presentations, and other school events.
– Assist or conduct teacher training for new teachers under the direction of Employer.
– Perform other duties as designated by Employer.