1. Candidates pay NO placement or service fees.
2. This is a 1 year contract job which requires an E-2 teaching visa.
3. The whole recruiting process takes 2 to 3 months, so candidates should plan in advance.
4. No formal teaching experience is required, but candidates who majored in education/English/ TESL/TEFL/TESOL are preferred. For non-education majors, public and private schools strongly recommend applicants to take a TEFL certificate course. Please consult with ESL Job Link about online TEFL programs. Volunteering for one of youth teaching programs or ESL programs available in the community is also strongly recommended.
5. We will connect you with current teachers at your school of choice. We will also provide you with all available school information to help you make the best choice.
6. Confidentiality: Copying, forwarding or distributing ESL Job Link documents and information to third parties is strictly prohibited without the written consent of ESL Job Link’s senior management. Both parties understand and agree that all communications (emails, phone calls, documents, other) are between ESL Job Link and the applicant and all information exchanged is strictly confidential.
7. Liability: While ESL Job Link shall provide support and assistance to you if you are employed as a result of ESL Job Link’s placement and recruiting services, any teaching contract shall be solely between you and the contracting school. ESL Job Link is not responsible or liable for breach of a teaching contract by either party, nor for any situation, including school closure or bankruptcy of the contracting school, which results in a teaching contract not being fulfilled. If you are terminated for any reason by a contracting school, it is not ESL Job Link’s responsibility to rectify the situation or to find you alternative employment.