Teach English at Public Schools in South Korea #144
School Type: Public
School Location: Nationwide
Number of Teachers to Hire: 20
Desired Arrival Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Total Number of Foreign Teachers: 1
Student Age Group: Elementary – Middle School
Monthly Salary (USD): 1,800 – 2,700 USD
Teaching Hours (hrs/week): 22
School Hours: from 8am to 4pm
Working Days: Monday-Friday
Class Size: 30
Type of Housing: One-Room
Time from Housing to School: 15
Sick Days: 3
Free Airfare: Yes
Free Housing: Yes
Half of Health Insurance: Yes
Half of Pension Plan: Yes
1. The submission of application materials starts from April 1.
2. The contract is for one year (12 Months) and is renewable.
3. Monthly salary ranges from USD 1,800 to 2,500 depending on qualifications and teaching experience.
4. Non-education majors are required to get TEFL certified before arriving in South Korea.
5. Criminal record check must be submitted.